Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Monday's Blog; Heads up, Irregular Postings

My Dear Readers;
I have missed two blog postings and have been inundated with inquiries. Thank you for your queries and your concern. I thought a "Heads up" would be in order to the effect that my Monday's Blog will be quite irregular for many weeks. We are disembarking from our rig and embarking on a long flight overseas to New Zealand and Australia, then R and R in Hawaii. It is that Bucket list thing and a long awaited journey.



How lucky we are. I will try to post some messages during our travels, but we will be busy learning--hopefully successfully to drive our rented RV's on the left side of the road when appropriate and to fully enjoy all of the aspects and nuances the places we visit. Of course, the return home is always done with the desire to return again. I also appreciate the many suggestions you have sent saying "not to miss..." while on the journey.

Be well all of you, enjoy spring and summer and we will somehow keep in touch.
Hugs all around,
Ann Carol

No comments: